Explore - M20Zero ERP
We build the software using Frappe Framework.
The key difference in Frappe compared to other frameworks is that Frappe is that meta-data is also treated as data and is used to build front-ends very easily. Frappe comes with a full-blown admin UI called the Desk that handles forms, navigation, lists, menus, permissions, file attachment and much more out of the box.
Low code framework built on Python and JS
Full stack, metadata-driven web framework with a rich admin UI
- Databases Supported: MariaDB (MySQL)
- Webserver: Werkzeug
- Templating: Jinja
- Job Queues: Python RQ
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap 3
- Caching: Redis
- Realtime: NodeJS + Socketio.js
- Webserver (Production): gunicorn + NGINX
- Process Manager (Production): supervisord
- Process Manager (Develop): Honcho
- Command Line: Bench